Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old Apple ID on my Ipad

I have an old Ipad of mine I am trying to reset and it has me locked out due to an old apple ID of mine that no longer exists. Is there anyway I can fix this?

iPad

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 12:08 PM

It appears that you have run into the Activation Lock. There is no other option but to enter the right password to the Apple ID that is hinted. This is a security measure.

Your Apple ID may still exist on Apple’s servers. You can try the information listed in this link  ➔ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support And see whether you can recover your password.

If that does not work then your best bet is to contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 12:08 PM in response to NicolepNeigh

It appears that you have run into the Activation Lock. There is no other option but to enter the right password to the Apple ID that is hinted. This is a security measure.

Your Apple ID may still exist on Apple’s servers. You can try the information listed in this link  ➔ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support And see whether you can recover your password.

If that does not work then your best bet is to contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

Old Apple ID on my Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.