Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders app does not show suggested date on iPhone

On MacOS Big Sur 11.6, if you type a date in the composing field in Reminders app, the app will recognize the date and suggest to remind you whatever you type on the date you put. On ios 15.0, the date will turn blue but the Reminders app won't suggest to remind you unless you manually click the info icon and set a date. Please see images attached. I noticed this problem before updating to ios 15 and it's definitely been quite some time. Any one else has the same issue and knows how to fix it? Basically I'm trying to figure out why the "suggested date" is missing on my iPhone's Reminders app. Thanks

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 11:56 PM

This is what I see on iPhone 12 Pro and MBA macOS Big Sur. See the two pics below

Here you have two sets of Apple Articles for Macs and iPhones.

1. Add, change or delete reminders on Mac - Apple Support
  2. Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

If you find something is missing on iOS devices, you may provide --> Feedback - iPhone - Apple < here.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 11:56 PM in response to Dolphin762

This is what I see on iPhone 12 Pro and MBA macOS Big Sur. See the two pics below

Here you have two sets of Apple Articles for Macs and iPhones.

1. Add, change or delete reminders on Mac - Apple Support
  2. Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

If you find something is missing on iOS devices, you may provide --> Feedback - iPhone - Apple < here.

Reminders app does not show suggested date on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.