Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 pro (trouble transferring data)

I was wondering if anyone else has had the worst experience transferring data from a previous iPhone to the 13 pro.

My experience has been quite harrowing and concerning. Out the box I setup the transfer using the qr code got to setting up my wallet and then data transfer began. Suddenly with both iphones less than 5cm or an inch seperating them the 13 pro comes up with an error saying data transfer has failed erase iphone and start again.

Eventually the second attempt successfully completes or at least I think but I start opening apps and none of my data has transferred. Eventually after upgrading my iOS to 15 I was able to link some apps to old apps to transfer data but once again I got this (see image) transfer error 10mins.in with both phones millimetres from each other.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 6:36 AM

Hi Xavrsa,

Thanks for reaching out about transferring your data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. We can help with this. If Quickstart isn't working, go ahead and try one of the other two methods of transferring your info using the steps in this article:

Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 6:36 AM in response to Xavrsa

Hi Xavrsa,

Thanks for reaching out about transferring your data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. We can help with this. If Quickstart isn't working, go ahead and try one of the other two methods of transferring your info using the steps in this article:

Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care.

iPhone 13 pro (trouble transferring data)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.