Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription !!!

Hello, I accidentally purchased the app. I wanted to cancel the subscription but there is no cancel button. The app is active in the subscription window, but there is no cancel button as i said.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 2:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 1:43 PM

If you do not choose one of the two subscription plans when the current subscription ends on 1 OCT, the subscription should not renew.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 15; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15  HomePods, audioOS 15 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2021 1:43 PM in response to pavle227

If you do not choose one of the two subscription plans when the current subscription ends on 1 OCT, the subscription should not renew.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 15; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15  HomePods, audioOS 15 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Subscription !!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.