Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Iphone Xr

Hi , can I frequently charge my iphone like when it goes to 60% then I charge it immediately?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 8:19 AM

Hey there, azizah64!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

Your iPhone XR has a lithium-ion battery which is designed to let you charge it whenever you want. You don't have to wait until the battery dies or drops close to 0% before you can plug it in. Charge whenever it is convenient for you and you'll be good to go. You can learn more about lithium-ion batteries right here: Batteries -- Why Lithium-ion?

Another good resource we want to share is: iPhone Battery and Performance

This article will help you get the best possible battery life from your iPhone and includes tips and tricks to make that battery work at its absolute best for you.

We hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 8:19 AM in response to azizah64

Hey there, azizah64!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

Your iPhone XR has a lithium-ion battery which is designed to let you charge it whenever you want. You don't have to wait until the battery dies or drops close to 0% before you can plug it in. Charge whenever it is convenient for you and you'll be good to go. You can learn more about lithium-ion batteries right here: Batteries -- Why Lithium-ion?

Another good resource we want to share is: iPhone Battery and Performance

This article will help you get the best possible battery life from your iPhone and includes tips and tricks to make that battery work at its absolute best for you.

We hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

Battery Iphone Xr

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.