Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID individual and sharing

Hi my daughter is now a student in Uk. She is on family sharing Apple ID location kenya. Which means when trying to down load train apps that she needs to help her travel they say this app not avaialble in your region.

can she set up her own Apple ID Uk based and stitch to that when traveling so you can use the train apps

and then switch back to the family ID for storage space and music sharing

thanks

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 1:10 PM

She can do that.

Apple ID - create a new.      *

Apple ID – Create   -

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    *

She will need to change the region when traveling.

She needs a valid credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and she needs a billing address in that country

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     *

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2021 1:10 PM in response to Karieglover

She can do that.

Apple ID - create a new.      *

Apple ID – Create   -

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    *

She will need to change the region when traveling.

She needs a valid credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and she needs a billing address in that country

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     *

Sep 26, 2021 1:43 PM in response to Eric Root

thanks will let her know - the apple

family sharing is on my Apple ID location kenya

so if she opens her own Apple ID she can use that. But she was worried if she did this she would not be able to use the family sharing (which is on my location)

but I presume she can sign in or out of her personal apple iD which she has all the uk details for phone number bank details and Uk address for when she is traveling on the trains in uk

the rest of the time she can sign into the family sharing where all her apple

space music and photos are on

is this correct ?

many thanks

Apple ID individual and sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.