You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync my Google Pixel to my daughter's iPhone

How do I sync everything on my Google pixel phone to my daughters iPhone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 8:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 8:52 AM

Hey there Christiesullivan45,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have questions about syncing data from your Google device to your daughter's iPhone. We want to see how we can best assist.

What specific data are you trying to sync to your daughter's iPhone from your device? Do you mean you want to transfer data from an Android device to an iPhone? If so, this article can help: Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're trying to sync data to share some things with your daughter, like mail, contacts or calendar, if you have that data attached to an email account on your Google device, you could set that same account up on the iPhone to sync data. Check out this article: Set up mail, contacts, and calendar accounts

If we've misunderstood your question, or there's more information you need, please feel free to reply back to this post. Include details about what specifically you would like to accomplish.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 27, 2021 8:52 AM in response to Christiesullivan45

Hey there Christiesullivan45,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have questions about syncing data from your Google device to your daughter's iPhone. We want to see how we can best assist.

What specific data are you trying to sync to your daughter's iPhone from your device? Do you mean you want to transfer data from an Android device to an iPhone? If so, this article can help: Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're trying to sync data to share some things with your daughter, like mail, contacts or calendar, if you have that data attached to an email account on your Google device, you could set that same account up on the iPhone to sync data. Check out this article: Set up mail, contacts, and calendar accounts

If we've misunderstood your question, or there's more information you need, please feel free to reply back to this post. Include details about what specifically you would like to accomplish.

Best regards.

Sync my Google Pixel to my daughter's iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.