Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts from iPhone are not showing up on iCloud

Hello,

I’m having trouble because my Contacts are not showing up on iCloud.

I have it turned on in Settings.

Please see Screenshots.

I would be grateful for any help!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 9:21 AM

Hello there DA3411,

It looks like you're trying to view your Contacts at iCloud.com, but not seeing that on your iPhone correct? We'd be glad to provide some information on that.

With viewing some content via iCloud.com, this can only be done from an iPad or desktop computer as shown in the screenshot. This doesn't mean that the information isn't synced or stored with iCloud, only that it can't be viewed on an iPhone so don't be worried that it's lost. If you have access to an iPad or computer, simply login at iCloud.com to view your Contacts. For additional information on this, take a look at the following resources:

Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device

View contacts on iCloud.com

We hope this is able to help.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 9:21 AM in response to DA3411

Hello there DA3411,

It looks like you're trying to view your Contacts at iCloud.com, but not seeing that on your iPhone correct? We'd be glad to provide some information on that.

With viewing some content via iCloud.com, this can only be done from an iPad or desktop computer as shown in the screenshot. This doesn't mean that the information isn't synced or stored with iCloud, only that it can't be viewed on an iPhone so don't be worried that it's lost. If you have access to an iPad or computer, simply login at iCloud.com to view your Contacts. For additional information on this, take a look at the following resources:

Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device

View contacts on iCloud.com

We hope this is able to help.

Have a great day!

Contacts from iPhone are not showing up on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.