Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot ubdate software

I want to use my mobile with piece

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 1:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 1:56 PM

Please follow the steps at Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support to update your iPhone.

As you are using an iPhone 6 Plus, you are unable to get the latest version of IOS, the latest update available to you is iOS 12.5.5. Sadly you will be unable to upgrade past iOS 12.x

If you are still struggling to update your device please follow the steps at If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update – Apple Support (UK)

If I have misunderstood your issue or can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2021 1:56 PM in response to M2080

Please follow the steps at Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support to update your iPhone.

As you are using an iPhone 6 Plus, you are unable to get the latest version of IOS, the latest update available to you is iOS 12.5.5. Sadly you will be unable to upgrade past iOS 12.x

If you are still struggling to update your device please follow the steps at If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update – Apple Support (UK)

If I have misunderstood your issue or can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

I cannot ubdate software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.