You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facetime on PC

How can I/Can I select my external (rather than the PC's) camera and audio when I join someone's FaceTime call?

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 2:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 2:24 PM

Hello jacquelinefromseattle,

We see that you need help to change the input sources for FaceTime on the web.

When you join a FaceTime call on Windows or Android you’re using your browser. Depending on the browser you're using and the settings of your device, you may need to change the input source in the browser or device settings.

You can learn more about using FaceTime on an Android or Windows device here: Join a FaceTime call from an Android or Windows device.

If you need more help, we recommend reaching out to the browser developer or device manufacturer.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 27, 2021 2:24 PM in response to jacquelinefromseattle

Hello jacquelinefromseattle,

We see that you need help to change the input sources for FaceTime on the web.

When you join a FaceTime call on Windows or Android you’re using your browser. Depending on the browser you're using and the settings of your device, you may need to change the input source in the browser or device settings.

You can learn more about using FaceTime on an Android or Windows device here: Join a FaceTime call from an Android or Windows device.

If you need more help, we recommend reaching out to the browser developer or device manufacturer.

Cheers!

Facetime on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.