Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My battery health is very bad performance

How can I recover my battery health..?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 4:35 PM

Battery Health cannot be recovered. Every time you charge your iPhone battery, it's battery health will decline little by little. There is no battery known to mankind which doesn't lose it's ability to hold the same charge it did when new as it ages.

If your battery health has not dipped to 80% or below, your battery is doing OK. When its health dips below 80%, it will be time to pay Apple to replace the battery.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2021 4:35 PM in response to Cellmaan

Battery Health cannot be recovered. Every time you charge your iPhone battery, it's battery health will decline little by little. There is no battery known to mankind which doesn't lose it's ability to hold the same charge it did when new as it ages.

If your battery health has not dipped to 80% or below, your battery is doing OK. When its health dips below 80%, it will be time to pay Apple to replace the battery.

My battery health is very bad performance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.