Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes payment

Hello, i have been paying for iTunes the amount of 7.99 for more than 6 months which I’m not aware where did it come from and when i joined for such a subscription. I would request from you if you could refund the money since i don’t remember agreeing to pay for such a thing and i don’t even know what its for!!!

Kind Regards,

Nefeli Aspri

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 5:26 PM

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover it, use the link to contact Apple Support.

To ask for a refund, use this link to contact the iTunes Store staff, or if you got an email receipt, use the 'Report a Problem' link in it.

(205378)

2 replies

Sep 26, 2021 5:26 PM in response to nefeli83

As you are being charged the same amount every month, it sounds like this could be a subscription. Remember that free trials automatically continue into a paid subscription, unless cancelled.

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

You should also Check your purchase history, this will allow you to see what you have been charged for although I would be very surprised if this wasn't a subscription.

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

Itunes payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.