Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charges

When I updated a new debit card to my apple account, apple charged me $64 and I’m not sure for what or where I find out what I was charged for? But I need that money back

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 5:44 PM

2 replies

Sep 26, 2021 6:29 PM in response to Charges101

Charges101 Said:

"Charges: When I updated a new debit card to my apple account, apple charged me $64 and I’m not sure for what or where I find out what I was charged for? But I need that money back"

-------

Call Apple Support:

We are not Apple. This is a User-to-User forum. No one here has access to your account info (and that is a good thing, BTW). Apple barely reads these forums as it is. So, call Apple Support. Inform the Apple Rep of what is going on here. They’ll see this from their side of the call and will run you through the fix. If need be, perform a screensharing session with the Apple Rep.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much more time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.