Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone SE with 14.7. Ads are popping up on safari. Help!

am suddenly getting ads everyone I open safari. Screen went red saying I was infected with Trojan horses & to download protective apps. What’s going on & how can I stop it?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 6:13 PM

This is a scam. You should close down this webpage as soon as you can. Do not click on any links further or hand over personal information.

See here - Recognise and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls and other scams – Apple Support (UK)

You are running outdated iOS software, you should look to update your device to iOS 15.0, which is the latest version of iOS as soon as you can

See here - Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2021 6:13 PM in response to Jenny Van Treese

This is a scam. You should close down this webpage as soon as you can. Do not click on any links further or hand over personal information.

See here - Recognise and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls and other scams – Apple Support (UK)

You are running outdated iOS software, you should look to update your device to iOS 15.0, which is the latest version of iOS as soon as you can

See here - Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

I have an iPhone SE with 14.7. Ads are popping up on safari. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.