Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch notifications

Since I've updated my iPhone XR to iOS15, I don't receive anymore notifications (SMS, WhatsApp etc) on my Apple Watch 6. Tried almost everything without solutions. Any other users are experiencing the same? Thanks!

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 4:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 7:01 AM

Hello SpiceBoy76,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're not receiving notifications on your Apple Watch after updating your iPhone. We'd like to help.

Have you updated the watchOS on your Apple Watch as well? If not, make sure to Update your Apple Watch.

Here's some information on Notifications on your Apple Watch. Have you tried everything under the "Manage notifications" section?

Take a look at the section under "If you don't see notifications on your Apple Watch" in that resource as well.

Have a nice day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2021 7:01 AM in response to SpiceBoy76

Hello SpiceBoy76,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're not receiving notifications on your Apple Watch after updating your iPhone. We'd like to help.

Have you updated the watchOS on your Apple Watch as well? If not, make sure to Update your Apple Watch.

Here's some information on Notifications on your Apple Watch. Have you tried everything under the "Manage notifications" section?

Take a look at the section under "If you don't see notifications on your Apple Watch" in that resource as well.

Have a nice day!

Apple Watch notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.