Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone is locked out.

How do I restore my iPhone so I can get back in it. iTunes does not work I have tryed over and over.

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 5:51 AM

It sounds like you have been locked out of your iPhone due to forgetting the password.

If that is the case you will need to follow the steps at If you’ve forgotten your iPhone passcode – Apple Support (UK)

You mention in your answer that iTunes does not work. How is it not working?

If your computer is not recognising your iPhone please follow the steps at If your computer doesn’t recognise your iPhone, iPad or iPod – Apple Support (UK)

If I can be of any further assistance and/or I have misunderstood your issue, please let me know!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 5:51 AM in response to Creedo41

It sounds like you have been locked out of your iPhone due to forgetting the password.

If that is the case you will need to follow the steps at If you’ve forgotten your iPhone passcode – Apple Support (UK)

You mention in your answer that iTunes does not work. How is it not working?

If your computer is not recognising your iPhone please follow the steps at If your computer doesn’t recognise your iPhone, iPad or iPod – Apple Support (UK)

If I can be of any further assistance and/or I have misunderstood your issue, please let me know!

iPhone is locked out.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.