Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

who stole my apple id icloud information..i never log in a computer or mac..help to indenty is alien

more privacy as been using..so hard to use that app community

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 7:47 AM

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts - Apple Support

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

I know some of that information may have been posted already but I do not have all the titles and respective URLs memorized for the Apple Support documents so I have no idea to what bare URLs are referring.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 7:47 AM in response to shafiro420

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts - Apple Support

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

I know some of that information may have been posted already but I do not have all the titles and respective URLs memorized for the Apple Support documents so I have no idea to what bare URLs are referring.

who stole my apple id icloud information..i never log in a computer or mac..help to indenty is alien

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.