Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After IOS 15 update : personal hotspot not working

I am using iphone 11. After updating to the latest IOS 15, other device unable to connet to my hotspot. My ipad won’t connect to my personal hotspot. My computer connected but unable to get connected online.

please get back to me for the solution.

thank you.

regards,

Nissa Ishak

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 3:37 PM

Hi NissaIshak,

Thanks for taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities. We understand that your Personal Hotspot isn't working as expected after installing an update. Start by giving the steps in this article a try: If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular), including restarting your iPhone.

Reply to this message if you need more help.

Take care.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2021 3:37 PM in response to NissaIshak

Hi NissaIshak,

Thanks for taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities. We understand that your Personal Hotspot isn't working as expected after installing an update. Start by giving the steps in this article a try: If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular), including restarting your iPhone.

Reply to this message if you need more help.

Take care.

Sep 29, 2021 6:06 AM in response to MVegas21

Hello, same issue for me. iPhone 12 Pro. I updated to iOS 15 over the weekend and my Microsoft Surface will no longer connect to the personal hotspot. Before updating I had no problems and used it like this several times each week. I have restarted the phone and surface, renamed the network, changed the password, turned airplane mode on and off, and reset network settings. None of these have solved the issue. The surface will connect to other WiFi networks as expected.

After IOS 15 update : personal hotspot not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.