Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime

There is only one contact that I cannot FaceTime I don’t know what’s going on I reset my phone they reset their phone. FaceTime is on their FaceTime is on so I don’t know what’s going on this is ridiculous

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 6:05 PM

Hey eddieejc43,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're unable to call a specific contact via FaceTime. We want to help!

There are a few questions we have to help isolate this further towards a solution.

• Can you receive calls from this specific contact?
  • Does this happen no matter the network you're connected to?
  • Are you attempting a FaceTime audio call or FaceTime video call?
  • Which device's are you using and which iOS are they running under Settings > General > About?
  • What's the error you receive when you try calling the contact?
  • Did you try deleting the contact and creating a new contact for them? If not, give that a go too.

Keep us posted.

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2021 6:05 PM in response to eddieejc43

Hey eddieejc43,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you're unable to call a specific contact via FaceTime. We want to help!

There are a few questions we have to help isolate this further towards a solution.

• Can you receive calls from this specific contact?
  • Does this happen no matter the network you're connected to?
  • Are you attempting a FaceTime audio call or FaceTime video call?
  • Which device's are you using and which iOS are they running under Settings > General > About?
  • What's the error you receive when you try calling the contact?
  • Did you try deleting the contact and creating a new contact for them? If not, give that a go too.

Keep us posted.

Regards.

FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.