Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I could not update ios software 14.8

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 10:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 10:11 PM

chantarhat Said:

"I could not update ios software 14.8"

-------

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Have a computer handy? Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. If you cannot use Wi-Fi, then use Ethernet.  Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 10:11 PM in response to chantarhat

chantarhat Said:

"I could not update ios software 14.8"

-------

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Have a computer handy? Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. If you cannot use Wi-Fi, then use Ethernet.  Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.