Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have transferred apps from my iphone, now how do I transfer apps from my old iPad 10.3os

I have transferred apps from my iphone, how do I now transfer apps from my old iPad 10.3os

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 1:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 1:56 AM

Apps are not transferred between devices - but must instead be downloaded again from the App Store by the target device. Only Apps that are still available, or are compatible with the device to which the App is to be downloaded, can be installed.

Any Apps that have been withdrawn or retired by the respective App Developer will not be available for (re)download on any device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2021 1:56 AM in response to Investorwrap

Apps are not transferred between devices - but must instead be downloaded again from the App Store by the target device. Only Apps that are still available, or are compatible with the device to which the App is to be downloaded, can be installed.

Any Apps that have been withdrawn or retired by the respective App Developer will not be available for (re)download on any device.

I have transferred apps from my iphone, now how do I transfer apps from my old iPad 10.3os

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.