Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will I get my phone if I start to pay on installation or after payment then I get my phone

Will I get my phone if I start to pay on installation or after payment then I get my phone

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 7:50 AM

3 replies

Oct 4, 2021 7:44 AM in response to qweku256

Apple.com lists the acceptable payment methods within your region. For installments, depending on your region, you may have the iPhone Upgrade Program and/or Apple Card available. If you don't have those available, another credit card may allow you to pay on installments. Please be aware that the use of a credit card may incur interest charges that increase the overall cost of the device. Please take this into account when considering whether or not this is the right solution for you. Not all who desire the ability to pay for a device on installments are approved. Consult a professional financial advisor for the best advice specific to your situation.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.