Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my iphone

After updating my iphone to ios15 find my is continuously geofencing do i need to change some settings please help

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 9:36 AM

5 replies

Sep 29, 2021 12:15 PM in response to aakash140

aakash140,

Thanks for the additional details.

We see that you're viewing these details in the Location Services section of your Privacy Settings. From what you've shared, that arrow shows that your location has recently been used for Find My. It's likely that this is expected behavior: Status icons and symbols on your iPhone

You mentioned the battery life on your iPhone. Are you concerned that this feature is affecting your battery life? If so, we'd like to share with you this resource that shows the connection between the iPhone Battery and Performance. It's possible that you can find some ways to maximize your battery there that can help.

Let us know how that goes.

Cheers!

Sep 29, 2021 8:47 AM in response to aakash140

Hi aakash140,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with Find My since updating to iOS 15. We'd like to help.

Tell us more about what's happening? Are you receiving alerts from Find My even though you're not actively searching for a device? Let us know so we can plan how to best help you and we'll go from there.

Take care!

Find my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.