Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 15 WhatsApp Quick Reply / Haptic Touch not working

I’ve upgraded to IOS 15 and I can’t seem to get the quick reply feature to work… I have tried the ‘long press’ Haptic Touch, I feel it work on my screen but then it doesn’t give me the opportunity to quick reply like on 14. This is frustrating as I use this feature a lot daily. Anyone got a solution? Thanks, Axel.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 10:19 AM

1 reply

Sep 29, 2021 9:26 AM in response to axelb152

Greetings, axelb152.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We can understand why you’d want to be able to reply to WhatsApp messages from the lock screen. In iOS 15 this behavior has changed, so you have to tap on the notification to open WhatsApp and then respond to the message in the app and here is more info: View and respond to notifications on iPhone

If you need further assistance, please contact WhatsApp to let them know about this behavior: WhatsApp Help Center We hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community.

Sincerely.

IOS 15 WhatsApp Quick Reply / Haptic Touch not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.