Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time and date on screen

How do I move my time and date to the bottom of my screen on Apple 11

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 11:41 AM

Hello. It sounds like you are trying to move the displayed time on your iPhone's lock screen. Unfortunately, it is not possible to customize the time display on the iOS lock screen.

If you would like to let Apple know that this is a feature you would like to see in later iOS releases, you can submit it as feedback here.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2021 11:41 AM in response to Robbo2126

Hello. It sounds like you are trying to move the displayed time on your iPhone's lock screen. Unfortunately, it is not possible to customize the time display on the iOS lock screen.

If you would like to let Apple know that this is a feature you would like to see in later iOS releases, you can submit it as feedback here.

Time and date on screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.