Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is itunes charging me US$12.99 a month?

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 5:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 5:46 PM

If you are being charged the same amount monthly then it signs like you could have signed up for a subscription, you can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

Please remember that free trials automatically continue as a paid subscription unless cancelled.

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2021 5:46 PM in response to pharmadude

If you are being charged the same amount monthly then it signs like you could have signed up for a subscription, you can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

Please remember that free trials automatically continue as a paid subscription unless cancelled.

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.