Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to add my Google account to Apple Calendar but I get an error

I want to add my Google account to Apple Calendar but I get an error. It opens a browser for me to enter my Google user name and password, it connects and then I get the error "you already have this account" and then that's it. But it's BS because the account is not listed and it certainly is not syncing.

How can I overcome this? Trying to configure my Apple Calendar on a newly purchased MacBook. thanks.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 5:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 1:12 PM

Hello Bob,

It sounds like you are experiencing issues adding your Google account to Calendar. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

If you go to System Preferences > Internet Accounts, Do you see Google on the left hand side? If so, attempt to enable calendar from here. If not, attempt to add your Google account from this window.

This article should help: Use your internet accounts on Mac

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Which macOS version are you currently using? Does this issue happen on another user account? Also, when did you first notice this issue?

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2021 1:12 PM in response to BobBinette

Hello Bob,

It sounds like you are experiencing issues adding your Google account to Calendar. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

If you go to System Preferences > Internet Accounts, Do you see Google on the left hand side? If so, attempt to enable calendar from here. If not, attempt to add your Google account from this window.

This article should help: Use your internet accounts on Mac

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Which macOS version are you currently using? Does this issue happen on another user account? Also, when did you first notice this issue?

Cheers!

I want to add my Google account to Apple Calendar but I get an error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.