Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When is my pre-order iPhone 13 Pro Max will be sending?

Hi there,

When is my pre-order iPhone 13 Pro Max will be sending? I have ordered the phone on 17th September but on the status of the order is still Processing. Please tell me how long it would send to me?

Product: iPhone 13 Pro Max 256GB Sierra Blue.

Thanks,

Sincerely!

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 9:55 PM

Syondo Said:

"When is my pre-order iPhone 13 Pro Max will be sending?: Hi there, When is my pre-order iPhone 13 Pro Max will be sending? I have ordered the phone on 17th September but on the status of the order is still Processing. Please tell me how long it would send to me?[...]"

-------

Contacting Apple Support:

These are user-to-user forums. Contact Apple Support. They'll have the answer upfront.

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2021 9:55 PM in response to Syondo

Syondo Said:

"When is my pre-order iPhone 13 Pro Max will be sending?: Hi there, When is my pre-order iPhone 13 Pro Max will be sending? I have ordered the phone on 17th September but on the status of the order is still Processing. Please tell me how long it would send to me?[...]"

-------

Contacting Apple Support:

These are user-to-user forums. Contact Apple Support. They'll have the answer upfront.

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

When is my pre-order iPhone 13 Pro Max will be sending?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.