Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect my iphone6 to the projector

How can I connect my iphone6 to my projector that is not wireless?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 10:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 10:50 PM

Hello maricar34,

This section of the iPhone User Guide generally explains how to connect an iPhone to an external display using cables but the projector's manual will have the specific information about the connection types that are available to you. I also will link the Apple Store page for the Lighting Port to HDMI adapter that I bought for the same reason. It has worked well for me. Obviously, make sure you have a HDMI input port before purchasing.

Connect iPhone to a display with a cable - Apple Support

Lightning Digital AV Adapter

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2021 10:50 PM in response to maricar34

Hello maricar34,

This section of the iPhone User Guide generally explains how to connect an iPhone to an external display using cables but the projector's manual will have the specific information about the connection types that are available to you. I also will link the Apple Store page for the Lighting Port to HDMI adapter that I bought for the same reason. It has worked well for me. Obviously, make sure you have a HDMI input port before purchasing.

Connect iPhone to a display with a cable - Apple Support

Lightning Digital AV Adapter

I hope this helps.

How to connect my iphone6 to the projector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.