Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 pro 128 gb

Hello everyone.

Do you now when is there going to be enough stock to buy in-store the new iPhone 13 pro 128gb in MIAMI? It appears that there no stock everytime I check online.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 7:33 AM

We can't possibly know. But you can expect it to be longer than in years past. Why? The Pandemic has caused delays worldwide with manufacturing. Many of the camera modules come from factories in Viet Nam and an article this morning I read suggest they can't build them fast enough. There is a worldwide chip shortage and iPhones are made of lots of chips. And in China where final assembly takes place, there are ongoing power shortages, shutting the factories where the phones are built down.

If you want a guaranteed delivery of an iPhone, do what millions of others did and order one.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2021 7:33 AM in response to Margbp

We can't possibly know. But you can expect it to be longer than in years past. Why? The Pandemic has caused delays worldwide with manufacturing. Many of the camera modules come from factories in Viet Nam and an article this morning I read suggest they can't build them fast enough. There is a worldwide chip shortage and iPhones are made of lots of chips. And in China where final assembly takes place, there are ongoing power shortages, shutting the factories where the phones are built down.

If you want a guaranteed delivery of an iPhone, do what millions of others did and order one.

iPhone 13 pro 128 gb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.