Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I cancel, lose it ! I’m not interested in it

I want to cancel the app lose it

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 12:40 PM

If you are trying to remove an app from your phone:

1. Find the app which you want to delete on your home screen
  2. Hold down on the app
  3. Press Remove (in red writing)
  4. Select whether you want to Delete App (Removes the app from your phone, freeing up storage meaning you will need to re-install the app if you want to use it again or "Remove from Home Screen" which keeps the device on your phone (does not free up storage) but it is hidden in the App Library.

If the app has a subscription, where you pay a fee (weekly/monthly etc), you will also need to cancel this subscription as deleting the app will not be enough to avoid future charges. Use the following resource for help:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support ?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2021 12:40 PM in response to Mariaofeliabasilio

If you are trying to remove an app from your phone:

1. Find the app which you want to delete on your home screen
  2. Hold down on the app
  3. Press Remove (in red writing)
  4. Select whether you want to Delete App (Removes the app from your phone, freeing up storage meaning you will need to re-install the app if you want to use it again or "Remove from Home Screen" which keeps the device on your phone (does not free up storage) but it is hidden in the App Library.

If the app has a subscription, where you pay a fee (weekly/monthly etc), you will also need to cancel this subscription as deleting the app will not be enough to avoid future charges. Use the following resource for help:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support ?

How can I cancel, lose it ! I’m not interested in it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.