Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple news app

I can seem to find it on my iPhone 11 it’s like the app don’t exist on my phone can someone help me get it back if I can

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 7:16 AM

What region are you in? Apple News is currently available in Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US.

iOS and iPadOS - Feature Availability - Apple

If you are in a region where it should be available, try this fix. Go to Settings>General>Language & Region>Region and, even if it appears to say the correct region, reselect your region.

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2021 7:16 AM in response to hayil176

What region are you in? Apple News is currently available in Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US.

iOS and iPadOS - Feature Availability - Apple

If you are in a region where it should be available, try this fix. Go to Settings>General>Language & Region>Region and, even if it appears to say the correct region, reselect your region.

Sep 30, 2021 7:00 AM in response to hayil176

It may be restrictions:

Settings -> General -> Restrictions and Enabled Restrictions (you'll need to enter and verify a PIN code). Then scroll down to find Apps, select it, and make sure to select All Apps. Then you should be able to disable restrictions again.

Apple News is also is only available in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States is your phone set to one of these locations?

Apple news app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.