Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro keyboard stopped working

iPad Pro keyboard mysteriously stopped working after the most recent update help!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 6:54 PM

Patrick_flynn0918 Said:

"iPad Pro keyboard stopped working: iPad Pro keyboard mysteriously stopped working after the most recent update help!"

-------

Try what is on these Links:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2021 6:54 PM in response to Patrick_flynn0918

Patrick_flynn0918 Said:

"iPad Pro keyboard stopped working: iPad Pro keyboard mysteriously stopped working after the most recent update help!"

-------

Try what is on these Links:

Sep 29, 2021 6:57 PM in response to Patrick_flynn0918

Patrick_flynn0918 Said:

-------

Provide Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Report this bug to Apple.  Apple may not get back you, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what to consider in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPad - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far
  4. Proceed form there as necessary

Oct 11, 2021 1:33 PM in response to TheLittles

My IPad Pro keyboard stopped working at about the same time frame. I would get error messages saying “accessory not supported”. I did find that if I physically, gently pushed the iPad towards the left just a smidge, it would connect for a while. I found a YouTube video today that says the same thing.

https://youtu.be/CahDBNBmah0

I’ve left a comment on the board a little while ago.

iPad Pro keyboard stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.