Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i find out my iphones password if i forgotten it?

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 8:13 PM

You can't find a passcode if you don't remember it. You will need to follow the directions in this link to erase your phone, using your home computer with iTunes --> If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

3 replies

Sep 29, 2021 9:46 PM in response to lobsterghost1

if you don't know the passcode you have no choice but to do a restore with iTunes ( or with find my iPhone device erase).

all data on the device is erased (including the passcode)

make sure you know your Apple ID login info ... that will be needed once iPhone has been restored to factory ( activation lock is not removed from a device during factory restore)

Hopefully you have a back up on iTunes or in cloud to get most of the lost data (contacts, pictures etc etc) back on the device.

If you have no back up then the data is gone for good.

MAKE SURE you know your Apple ID log in info (user ID and password ) before you do the wipe.

if locked out of Apple ID also then account recovery is only option ( and it's not a pleasant one)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.