Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One of my home screens has disappeared in ios 15

I am running ios15 on an iPhone xr. All of a sudden my second home screen disappeared. It was located between my second home screen and the app library. What happened?

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 8:38 PM

It is possible that you may have accidentally hidden the second home screen.

Go to the first Home Screen. TOUCH and REST your finger on the One or Two Dots above the Taskbar. This will put the home screen in EDIT mode. TAP on those Dots again. Now you should see miniatures of your Home Screens. Ensure that there is a checkmark under each one of those that you want to appear on your iPhone. Hopefully, your second home screen is the one that does not have the checkmark and you can correct that and bring it back in use.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2021 8:38 PM in response to Sailorwatson

It is possible that you may have accidentally hidden the second home screen.

Go to the first Home Screen. TOUCH and REST your finger on the One or Two Dots above the Taskbar. This will put the home screen in EDIT mode. TAP on those Dots again. Now you should see miniatures of your Home Screens. Ensure that there is a checkmark under each one of those that you want to appear on your iPhone. Hopefully, your second home screen is the one that does not have the checkmark and you can correct that and bring it back in use.

Axel F.

One of my home screens has disappeared in ios 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.