Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I join family sharing and it says I have to leave other family sharing when I haven’t joined other accounts

Why can’t I join family sharing and it says I have to leave other family sharing when I haven’t joined other accounts

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 4:16 AM

If your account is already associated with a different group, then that would be listed on your iPhone or Pad in Settings﹥[Your name]﹥Family Sharing, or on your Mac in System Preferences, or in some cases on the web.

If you need more assistance, then please contact an expert from the the Apple Support staff. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2021 4:16 AM in response to osvaldo108

If your account is already associated with a different group, then that would be listed on your iPhone or Pad in Settings﹥[Your name]﹥Family Sharing, or on your Mac in System Preferences, or in some cases on the web.

If you need more assistance, then please contact an expert from the the Apple Support staff. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.