Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple. Add hulu add ons.

I was looking up to find out how to manage my subscription on Hulu but since im on a iPhone its billing me through itunes. You can only seem to have a basic subscription or the no ads one. If im wrong please tell me but i just want to add on HBO max to my hulu account but i cant seem to. This is very annoying. I will cancel and make a new account on a different device just so I can edit my stuff.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 5:49 AM

Start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues, and choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2021 5:49 AM in response to Bree_Pickles

Start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues, and choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

Apple. Add hulu add ons.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.