Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How does it work if I already subscribe to Apple tv, does is simply add three free months to my account?

I'm being offered three months of Apple tv because of a recent purchase, and I already subscribe. Does accepting this offer simply add three free months to my existing account? It seems like it wants me to start over, and I don't want to open another account.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 6:30 AM

If you haven’t redeemed for an extended free trial before, and you have (had) a paid Apple TV+ subscription, then contact the Apple Support staff for assistance. The standard redeem procedure won’t show a redeem button to current or previous subscribers. You’ll need the assistance, if it this is possible. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2021 6:30 AM in response to Sulang

If you haven’t redeemed for an extended free trial before, and you have (had) a paid Apple TV+ subscription, then contact the Apple Support staff for assistance. The standard redeem procedure won’t show a redeem button to current or previous subscribers. You’ll need the assistance, if it this is possible. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

How does it work if I already subscribe to Apple tv, does is simply add three free months to my account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.