Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XR Screen Glitching

Recently, my phone started to glitch. The home "button" is swiping up by itself causing the windows to glitch or switch between apps making the phone unable to use at times without turning off the screen. The lower portion of the phone's screen is a bit cracked. I did put a tempered glass screen protector thinking it could help get dust out but it is still happening. The glitch also was happening before and after I updated my phone to iOS 15.

Besides buying a new phone, what can I do? Replacing the screen? Does it even have to do with anything related to the screen?

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 12:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 1:26 PM

If you want to retain use of Face ID take it to Apple Store or arrange a service or repair

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article.

If not covered by warranty and you don't have AppleCare+, you may have to pay full replacement cost for severe damage 

You can see additional service information within the following article: 

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2021 1:26 PM in response to luiotano119

If you want to retain use of Face ID take it to Apple Store or arrange a service or repair

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article.

If not covered by warranty and you don't have AppleCare+, you may have to pay full replacement cost for severe damage 

You can see additional service information within the following article: 

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

iPhone XR Screen Glitching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.