Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone is infected and getting hack

i keep getting message that my phone is infected with viruses and it been hack how can i fix it

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 2:39 PM

Unless you jailbroke your phone, your phone isn't hacked or infected with anything. These are what are called Phishing Scam messages, intended to scare you into buying software or services for viruses you don't have on a phone which can't get them to begin with.

Delete the messages. Never click to open them. AND NEVER NEVER NEVER give them any information.

See this link --> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2021 2:39 PM in response to katromo

Unless you jailbroke your phone, your phone isn't hacked or infected with anything. These are what are called Phishing Scam messages, intended to scare you into buying software or services for viruses you don't have on a phone which can't get them to begin with.

Delete the messages. Never click to open them. AND NEVER NEVER NEVER give them any information.

See this link --> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

iphone is infected and getting hack

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.