Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Wallet icon on my iPhone 11

I cannot find the wallet icon on the 'home screen' of my phone. It shows up in Control Centre but nowhere else (and I don't find that very convenient). I have tried the search function, and it acknowledges that the wallet exists, but I cannot get it to show up on the home screen.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 10:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 11:01 PM

Are you using iOS version 14/15? If you are, then the Wallet App is in the App Library. The App Library is the last Home Screen if you continue to SWIPE LEFT until your reach it. Search/Look for the Wallet app in the App Library and then TOUCH and DRAG it out of there and on to your favorite spot on the Home Screen.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2021 11:01 PM in response to Professor_Dow

Are you using iOS version 14/15? If you are, then the Wallet App is in the App Library. The App Library is the last Home Screen if you continue to SWIPE LEFT until your reach it. Search/Look for the Wallet app in the App Library and then TOUCH and DRAG it out of there and on to your favorite spot on the Home Screen.

Axel F.

my Wallet icon on my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.