Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone transfer

I did a phone transfer with the phones side by side and it worked ok. On my new phone when i open up settings it ask me to transfer data to iCloud in preparation fir getting my new phone. How do i clear that?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 10:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 10:53 PM

PeterRWAUS Said:

"Iphone transfer: I did a phone transfer with the phones side by side and it worked ok. On my new phone when i open up settings it ask me to transfer data to iCloud in preparation fir getting my new phone. How do i clear that?"

-------

Sync Through iCloud:

Sign in to the same Apple ID on both iPhones, and then enable Photos in iCloud Settings. Being synced, Photos will be accessible between both two iPhones.

On Both iPhones:

1. Click: Settings
  2. Tap: your Name (top item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: [various items Photos] (so that it is green)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2021 10:53 PM in response to PeterRWAUS

PeterRWAUS Said:

"Iphone transfer: I did a phone transfer with the phones side by side and it worked ok. On my new phone when i open up settings it ask me to transfer data to iCloud in preparation fir getting my new phone. How do i clear that?"

-------

Sync Through iCloud:

Sign in to the same Apple ID on both iPhones, and then enable Photos in iCloud Settings. Being synced, Photos will be accessible between both two iPhones.

On Both iPhones:

1. Click: Settings
  2. Tap: your Name (top item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: [various items Photos] (so that it is green)

Iphone transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.