Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrap text around images in Keynote

Hi there. I'm having a stupid problem in Keynote. As a lot of us are aware by now that in pages, if you paste an image and take it near a text box, the text seamlessly wraps around the image. I tried finding this same option in Keynote but I couldn't and sometimes I don't like to work in pages for many reasons that I don't want to get into right now.

can someone out there help me figure this out and if there are more people out there who want this feature added, please start an appeal with apple to include this feature in one of the next updates. its a real issue and needs to be addressed. thank you.

josh.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 1:49 AM

3 replies

Oct 1, 2021 5:42 AM in response to VikingOSX

That's one way of doing it. thanks for suggesting this hack. will try it next time. I just wish that apple would consider including this little feature in keynote. pages doesn't allow many things that keynote allows and to me its more restrictive than keynote. so I like to work even for newsletters in keynote. I know it could be a little off but sometimes you just love an app more than any other app and you love the flow that it draws out of you. Thanks for your answer. super helpful.

cheers.

Oct 1, 2021 4:23 AM in response to joshcrooner

Text lives in Keynote courtesy of Text boxes. In Keynote, as in Pages, one cannot insert an image object inside a Text box object. Pages is an actual word processing application that allows body text to flow around an object.

What I recommend you do, is export the Pages document as a PDF, open it in Preview, select the PDF page that you want to appear in your Keynote presentation (as an object), and then export that particular page from Preview to PDF. Then drop that exported PDF page into your Keynote presentation.

Wrap text around images in Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.