Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard Clicks Sound

I just bought iphone 13 pro max and it’s keyboard clicks sound has become quite low. How do I make it louder?

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 5:11 AM

3 replies

Oct 28, 2021 6:22 AM in response to NTalha13

I have noticed this too and my camera click is barely audible and the click to lock the phone as well. Compared to my old Iphone 10 these sounds are so much lower. When in a public place you cannot hear them at all. This is either IOS 15 or a hardware change on the 13 Pro. I put in a ticket with Apple and never heard back. Hopefully others will be reporting this too. Also, I have always thought that there should be a separate volume control for sounds and one for ringer volume/music.

Keyboard Clicks Sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.