Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not Receiving Text Messages from Android Users

Ever since I updated my phone to the IOS 15, I’m not able to receive text messages from android users. I’ve restarted my phone, signed in and out of my Apple ID, and reset my message settings. It still doesn’t work.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 5:58 AM

SMS, MMS, WiFi Call, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Merge, Conference Call, Hotspot, VoiceMail (Visual or Normal) all are Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

5 replies

Nov 3, 2021 6:00 PM in response to Vanessa1559

I sat on the phone with AT&T for 4 hours and they did everything possible. I reset my phone to factory setting and network settings. I bought a new sim card. AT&T saw that I was receiving the calls but they weren’t going through to my phone. They told me to contact Apple because it could be something wrong with the phone since it’s not going through

Not Receiving Text Messages from Android Users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.