Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscribed to Apple TV but app still asking for free trial

Hi,

I have a valid subscription…

but when I try to continue season 2 of Ted Lasso for example it’s my giving me the 2 options of “Play free episode” or “Start free trial”.

I’ve “reset Apple TV” in the settings and also signed out and back in. Still nothing. It’s fine on my other devices except this one that I tried today on my Samsung TV.

Any advice please?

UE55MU6400,

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 9:25 AM

I get the same thing. Typically I have to log out and log back in to make it go away. I am using Windows 10 and a chrome based browser. That along with the ****** UI and constantly having to answer security questions just to log in is steering me towards cancelling and just pirating what I want to see if Apple can't fix their crap.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2021 9:25 AM in response to Quikkie

I get the same thing. Typically I have to log out and log back in to make it go away. I am using Windows 10 and a chrome based browser. That along with the ****** UI and constantly having to answer security questions just to log in is steering me towards cancelling and just pirating what I want to see if Apple can't fix their crap.

Subscribed to Apple TV but app still asking for free trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.