Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove billing address and add new one

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 10:56 AM

See: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods [mobile device, Mac, PC]

https://support.apple.com/HT201266

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap your name.

3. Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.

4. To update the address for a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information. Tapping the method should reveal details for that method including the billing address. You might need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.

5. Edit the method then tap Done

Older iOS versions may vary slightly in the way you get to a Manage Payments window to be able to select a particular card.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2021 10:56 AM in response to Maramal12

See: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods [mobile device, Mac, PC]

https://support.apple.com/HT201266

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap your name.

3. Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.

4. To update the address for a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information. Tapping the method should reveal details for that method including the billing address. You might need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.

5. Edit the method then tap Done

Older iOS versions may vary slightly in the way you get to a Manage Payments window to be able to select a particular card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.