Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't reach Chase.com from Safari v15.0 Mac v10.15.7

Safari updated recently and I cannot access chase.com sign-in page any more. I get a "There was a problem with this page" message followed by repeated attempts to reload to no avail. Finally I just get a message shown in this image. I have no trouble getting to a sign-in page with any other web pages. I've cleared browsing history and cookies, restarted Safari, cleared privacy data and called Chase. They don't know what is going on either but will work on the issue. I can get to the login page and login on my iPhone 11 Safari browser without issue. I can also use my Chase app just fine. I don't have nor do I want to use Firefox or Chrome to see if this is an issue with Safari.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 8:59 AM

Apple support sent me these instructions. reinstalling Safari resolved the issue.

Let’s try the following steps:

1. On your iMac, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Software Update and install any Safari updates available there

2. If you are unable to see additional updates, press Command + R while the Software Update pane is clicked

3. If no updates appear, click this link to install a new copy of Safari 15: https://s.apple.com/dH5O8U1q0T

4. After the new copy of Safari 15 has installed, restart your iMac and test if the issue loading the webpage persists

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 8:59 AM in response to Ronasara

Apple support sent me these instructions. reinstalling Safari resolved the issue.

Let’s try the following steps:

1. On your iMac, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Software Update and install any Safari updates available there

2. If you are unable to see additional updates, press Command + R while the Software Update pane is clicked

3. If no updates appear, click this link to install a new copy of Safari 15: https://s.apple.com/dH5O8U1q0T

4. After the new copy of Safari 15 has installed, restart your iMac and test if the issue loading the webpage persists

Oct 1, 2021 11:03 AM in response to mbachrodt

There have recently been many reports of a broad range of new problems on this support site about the latest release of Safari v15. It is included in the downloads for Big Sur and Catalina. If you are experiencing these problems, you can use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they will work for you until a newer version of Safari is released.

Can't reach Chase.com from Safari v15.0 Mac v10.15.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.