Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HI, this is Mag, last week I had my MacBook repaired in the Apple store and they installed the Big Sur for me. After that, I entered many times of my password of logging in, it just couldn't let me log in anyway. I couldn't change my password too

I don't know why after the apple store helped my installed the Big Sur, then I couldn't log in with my original password anymore. I've search many options and solutions online and tried all of them, it just couldn't work at all. It also didn't show that there's an option of changing my password with my Apple ID, so I don't know what to do now. I'm stuck and confused why I can't login anymore. Please assist me asap! I appreciate it.

Mag

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 8:49 PM

You could contact the Apple Store and ask for guidance, since they set up your Mac. I would try that first. If that is not helpful, then you can try these links:

Reset your Mac Login Password - Apple Support

If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support

Learn what to do if you can't reset your password

1 reply

HI, this is Mag, last week I had my MacBook repaired in the Apple store and they installed the Big Sur for me. After that, I entered many times of my password of logging in, it just couldn't let me log in anyway. I couldn't change my password too

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.