Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to sign in to the app store with my apple id

In my MacBook pro I m unable to sign in to the app store with my apple id

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 6:03 PM

9 replies

Oct 1, 2021 8:58 PM in response to Katana-San

Okay, first it said that my credit card info was out of date. So, I updated that info. Then it would not accept my User Name, Password, and email address. So, I updated all three and it still wouldn't accept my email address (I have used this address for several years). All I want to do is clean my mac! Finally, I was able to make a virtual phone appointment for Monday, Oct 4th with the Apple Support Team. Hopefully, they can help me. Maybe I should just give up and switch to a Dell Computer.

Oct 1, 2021 9:30 PM in response to gettingirate

Hello again ~ I am sorry you are having this problem and believe me when I say I understand your frustration :) I will keep looking and perhaps we’ll get it resolved by the time the appointment rolls around but I think getting the appointment was a good idea on your part. Don’t give up on that wonderful device and hang in there…will you post back after the appointment and let me know how it goes if I or if you get lucky…and someone much smarter than I figures out your issue?

~Katana-San~

Unable to sign in to the app store with my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.